Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Top 5 issues of 2012 presidential election

In a recent article on ksl.com, I highlighted five issues voters want to see addressed by candidates in the 2012 presidential election. In selecting the five issues, I tried to combine timeless questions which apply to any election along with some of the hot-button issues of the day. The end result of necessity is less than comprehensive, but is nonetheless something which I hope will spark conversation.

My Top 5 will certainly be different from lists of others. For instance, one of the readers who commented on the article asked why unemployment was not on my list. While I addressed a related macro-level issue, unemployment is an issue that could have easily made its way into my Top 5.

But that is one thing I hope to accomplish with this article. What issues do others feel are most important for 2012 presidential candidates to address - and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment